The Customer Bill To Address Name is used on the customer record in the CRM to differentiate between various addresses. For example, the customer might have a separate Billing address from the Job Site address. Or a contractor might show a different Building Site address from the Office address.
- Place your cursor in the first blank field and type in the name of the billing address.
- Use the Sort Order field to enter a number to help organize your list of Address Names
- The Delete Item button will remove the address name for that particular line.
- Note that a user can also add items to this list by adding an Address Name when creating the address in the CRM module.
- The Bill To Address Name allows users to indicate what type of an address the Bill To Address is.
- It does NOT maintain any addresses associated with the name. It is simply a label.