The Customer Site Address Name functions similarly to the Customer Bill To Address Name and is used on the customer record in the CRM to differentiate between various job site addresses. For example, the customer might have a separate Billing address from the Job Site address. Or a contractor might show a different Building Site address from the Office address.
- Place your cursor in the first blank field and type in the name of the job site address.
- Use the Sort Order field to enter a number to help organize your list of Address Names.
- The Delete Item button will remove the address name for that particular line.
- Note that a user can also add items to this list by adding an Address Name when creating the Job Site address in the CRM module.
- The Job Site Address Name allows users to indicate what type of an address the Job Site Address is.
- It does NOT maintain any addresses associated with the name. It is simply a label.