In the Delivery Invoices section, you can view a list of internal invoices used in the RFP billing process to track product deliveries. Remember, delivery invoices are simply used to offset the deposits paid by customers through the Request for Payment accounting method which tracks the revenue, sales tax, and other financial details.
At the top of the list, directly under the title, is the Total Balance Due. This is the amount due on delivery invoices. Payment comes from RFP invoice credits and is applied to the delivery invoice on the Sales Order. Customer payments are not applied directly to Delivery Invoices.
Filter – use the wildcard search field at the top of the delivery invoice list to enter an alpha-numeric string. Once you click the Filter link, the delivery invoices list will be adjusted to reflect documents that contain the search string.
Delivery Invoices List
For each delivery invoice in the list, you can see:
- Invoice reference id, type of invoice (i.e. Delivery Invoice), the project name, and past-due information (if applicable)
- Date: The date the invoice was created, OR the date it was submitted—depending on your settings.
- Total: The total amount for the invoice
- Balance Due: Amount due on this invoice
- Status: The invoice status (for example, Submitted, Not Submitted, Paid in Full)
You will see Archived down the left side of an invoice if it has been archived.
View Delivery Invoice
To view or edit delivery invoice details:
- Click on a delivery invoice in the list
- The invoice will open in the Accounting module