In the RMA Tickets section, you can see a list of RMA tickets that have been made for this customer. Return Material Authorizations are the method used to track a customer’s equipment that is pulled for repair.
Filter – enter an alpha/numeric string in the filter field to quickly locate RMAs searching the Vendor and Product fields.
For each RMA on the list, you can see:
- Name: Client name and RMA reference id number
- Product: RMA product name
- Status: RMA status
You will also see Archived down the left side of an RMA ticket if it has been closed and archived.
View/Edit RMA Ticket Details
To view or edit RMA ticket details:
- Click on an RMA ticket in the list
- The ticket will open in the RMA module
Create a New RMA Ticket
- Click the New RMA Ticket button.
- A new RMA ticket will open in the RMA module