In the Work Orders section, you can view a list of work orders created for this customer.
At the top of the list, you’ll find a couple of helpful tools.
Do Not Send Work Order Notifications – When a new work order is created, iPoint can automatically send the customer an email informing them of the pending work. [ Read More ]
A check in this box will ensure that this customer does not receive email work order notifications.
Filter – The list of work orders can be fairly long and scrolling through the list to find a specific work order may take a while, especially for longtime customers with lots of work history. Use the Filter box to narrow down the displayed list of work orders by entering a search string. The filter will search the Technician, General Description, and Status fields for the text string entered in the filter box.
In the list of work orders, you can see:
- Work order name and reference id number
- Scheduled – date and time the work order is scheduled to begin
- Time On-Site – how much time has been spent on-site based on a technician’s clocking in and out of work orders
- Status – The status of the work order
- Desc – The work order general description
You will see Archived down the left side of a work order if it has been marked archived.
View/Edit Work Order
To view or edit a work order:
- Click on a work order in the list
- The work order will open in the Work Orders module !(right zoom caption)
Create a New Work Order
- Click the New Work Order button
- A new work order will open in the Work Orders module