The Work Orders list shows all work orders for the customer.
At the top of the window are three icons:
- Back Arrow takes you back to the customer details screen.
- Magnifying Glass searches for a specific work order using a wildcard search. Enter the word or phrase and click Filter to display only work orders containing that word or phrase.
- Plus Icon opens a new, blank work order for this customer.
The work order list shows:
- Work Order Name
- Scheduled start date and time of the work order
- Time On-Site after a technician clocks in and out
- Work order Status
- A Description of the work to be completed
- Once a work order is archived (typically at the end of a job or project), the word Archived will be displayed in red on the left edge of the work order.
Tap on any work order to see the full details.
The work order process is detailed in the Work Order > Mobile: Work Orders portion of this manual.
iPoint Version: 9.0814
Last modified: 21 Apr 2022
Thanks for your feedback.