In the QuickBooks Data section, you can view this customer’s contact information synced between QuickBooks and iPoint.
- The left-hand column displays the information last synced to QuickBooks.
- The right-hand column displays the current information in iPoint.
Use the tabs in the bottom section to compare various segments of the customer’s information. Like in the top section, anything in the left column comes from Quickbooks, while the information in the right column reflects the information in iPoint.
- Address – shows the customer’s Bill To and Ship To addresses
- Contact Methods Desktop – you’ll see the contact details that have mapped to the desktop version of QuickBooks
- Contact Methods Online – the online version of QuickBooks tracks contact details a bit differently. Use this tab to see what pushed to QuickBooks Online
- Job Info – show job details that are synced
- Log – the sync log is helpful to iPoint developers when they are troubleshooting sync issues
iPoint Version: 9.0722
Last modified: 6 Oct 2021
Thanks for your feedback.