User Preferences allows you to fine tune how your calendar behaves as you view modify and navigate through your events. Once you apply your User Preferences, simply select “Save Settings” for these changes to apply.
- Time Step -Sets the interval for dragging events on the calendar
- Time Scale -Sets the interval for the horizontal lines seen on the calendar
- Start Time -Sets the first hour of the day shown on the calendar. Earlier events will not be shown
- End Time -Sets the last hour of the day shown on the calendar. Later events will not be shown
- Default Time -Sets the hour the calendar will scroll to when the calendar refreshes
- Hover Time -Sets the interval for a highlighted selection on the calendar
- Dynamic Timeline -Sets the number of days, weeks or months shown on the More>Timeline view
- Auto Update -Sets how often the calendar is automatically refreshed
- Start on Monday -When selected, will start the weekly calendar on Monday
- Quick Info – When selected, enables a quick info popover when you single click an event
- Hide Weekends -When selected, hides Saturday ad Sunday from the weekly calendar view
Last modified: 15 May 2023
Thanks for your feedback.