We’ve moved to the process where we’re looking at Purchasing and Invoicing. Again, this is using the goals you set up back in the Setup phase of the Wizard. And yes, we are looking for your team to complete 50% of your goal as your team is getting their feet wet. The goal numbers will increase as time passes because remember you are looking for a specific quantity to be entered every week. So if you have been in the Learn 2 phase for 5 weeks, your goal will be 5 times the goal you set.
If you, as a system administrator, want to modify any of these goals, you can click on the individual goal to change the numbers.
Here are the goals you want to achieve:
- Users Logged In – this number is based on the number of your users who have logged in during the past 7 days compared to the number of licenses you have purchased. Our goal is to have 80% of your team logging in each week.
- POs – how many Purchase Orders have been generated?
- POs Received – how many POs have been received?
- SO Tasks on Projects – how many tasks have been transferred from a sales order to a project? In other words, what has been asked of your technicians to complete?
- WOs Completed – how many work orders have your technicians completed?
- Standard Invoices – how many invoices have you generated? Typically these will be service invoices if you have chosen to use the RFP accounting method.
- RFP Invoices – how many requests for payment have been generated for your customers?
- Delivery Invoices – how many delivery invoices have been created to track inventory, revenue, and sales tax in QuickBooks?
If you have met your goal for a particular metric, you’ll see DONE.
Metrics that haven’t met the goal you set will display Not Yet.
And if there is a metric you marked to ignore earlier in the Wizard you’ll see the Ignore icon.
Once your Progress matches or exceeds your Goal you’ll be able to advance to the next stage of learning by clicking the Make that Sweet iPoint Music button.