When a user marks a proposal as lost or declined, they will be prompted to specify why the deal was lost. On the pop-up window, they will be able to select a reason, as specified here, as well as enter a more detailed description.
- Click in the first available Item Name field and type a reason.
- Place a number in the Sort Order field to determine the order of the reasons entered here.
- Repeat steps these steps until all your reasons a job is lost are entered.
- To delete a reason, click the blue Delete Item button.
- The lost reasons are made available for selection when a user marks the Proposal status to the final status as defined in Settings > Pop Up Lists > Proposal Status.
Last modified: 26 Feb 2019
Thanks for your feedback.