The module settings drive the customization of each iPoint module, allowing you to tweak the software to match the way you do business.
To access the settings for each individual module, click the corresponding tab across the top.
- Proposals – this section provides settings for both Proposals and Sales Orders, including contracts, accounting settings, and Web Portal details
- CRM – here you’ll find settings pertaining to the Customer Relations Module
- Projects – define how projects operate(remember in iPoint projects is where labor is defined)
- Work Orders – set up how technicians and service process function
- Invoices – a number of settings that affect the processing and automation of invoices
- Calendar – configure the calendar module including customizing how events are displayed
- Items – defaults for labels, inventory locations, and other setting pertaining to how items function
- POs – customize communication surrounding purchase orders as well as various settings and layout options
- Assignments – the easiest setting you’ll have in all the module settings
- General – define the numbering sequence of iPoint documents as well as the layout of the modules on the dashboard
- Drawing – a Legacy function that is no longer being developed or maintained
- Commissions – set up default commission structures so employees get paid for the stuff they sell
- Beta – activate new features before they are available to the general public
iPoint Version: 10.0331
Last modified: 5 Apr 2021
Thanks for your feedback.