In the Credit Memo section, you can see a list of Credit Memos for this customer. Credit memos, just like in QuickBooks, are posting transactions that you can apply to a customer’s invoice as a payment or reduction of future bills. In addition, you can see the customer’s current Credit Balance at the top of the screen.
Credit Memos List
For each Credit Memo, you can see:
- Reference id, type of transaction, and project name at the top
- Date: The date the credit memo was posted
- Total: The total credit memo amount
- Credit remaining: The total credit remaining describes the amount that is still unapplied.
- Status: The status of the Credit Memo, such as Not Submitted, Used in Full
You will see Archived down the left edge of a credit memo if it has been archived.
View/Edit Credit Memo Details
To view or edit credit memo details:
- Click on a credit memo in the list
- The credit memo will open in the Accounting module
Create a New Credit Memo
- Click the New Credit Memo button
- A new credit memo will open in the Accounting module
iPoint Version: 9.07
Last modified: 29 Sep 2021
Thanks for your feedback.