The Goals tab is where a user’s activity quotas and sales goals are individually set.
Quotas are targets for sales activities that can be set on an individual basis for each sales staff member. Quota items are set up in Settings > Pop Up Lists > Activity Types.
- Quota Item: This is the specific activity to track. This could be a phone call, email, or face-to-face meeting, for example.
- Quantity: How many of the quota items should the salesperson complete?
- Each: Set the time period for how long it takes to accomplish the quantity selected.
Daily Goal: iPoint automatically calculates the number of activities needed to accomplish per day to achieve the goal set. For example, if the quantity of phone calls is set to 15 per week, the salesperson would need to complete 2.1 phone calls per day.
Sales Quota and Activities are displayed for the logged-in user on their iPoint dashboard.
For more details on the Activities displayed look at the Dashboard > Activity section of the iPoint manual.
To customize the user’s pipeline goals, use the section on the right side of the Goals screen to define the quantity and time period.
Each goal can be customized to a specific time period:
- This Week
- Last Week
- This Month
- Last Month
- This Quarter
- Last Quarter
- This Year
Here is a description of each goal.
- Deals Won by User toward Value Goal – this is a monetary goal calculated by the dollar value of deals that are marked as won.
- Deals Won by User toward Count Goal – this is a quantity goal calculated by the number of deals marked as won.
- Deals Proposed by User towards Value Goal – this is the dollar value of deals created toward the proposal value.
- Deals Proposed by User towards Count Goal – this is the number of deals created toward the proposal goal.
- Sales Orders created toward Goal (value) – this is the dollar value of sales orders compared to the sales order dollar value goal.
- Proposals created toward Goal (value) – this is the dollar value of proposals.
- Proposals created towards Goal (count) – this is the number of proposals the user has created.
- Sales Orders created towards Goal (count) – this is the number of proposals converted to sales orders.