Each Project has two customizable drop-down fields to track information that iPoint might not have a preset field for. There is a Project Custom 1 and Project Custom 2 field available. Since both custom fields work the same way, we are documenting both on this page. But there are indeed two Pop Up Lists to customize.
- To add a new item, click in the first empty Item Name field and type in the text you want.
- Editing a Custom Item is accomplished by clicking in the item you want to edit and changing the displayed text.
- Sort the Custom Items by placing a number in the Sort Order field. Items are listed in numerical order.
- Delete a specific item by clicking on the blue Delete Item button.
- Name the Custom fields to something meaningful by going to Settings > Module Settings > Projects.
- The Project Custom data is entered on the Project. Click the respective field and choose the drop-down option that was entered above.
- In the Project module the list of projects can be sorted by either of the Custom fields by clicking the Sort dropdown and selecting the Custom Option.
- iPoint can send a notification to specific users based on a specific Custom Item: setup in Settings > Notification Builder