The Results section is the final analysis for your marketing campaigns and gives you the big picture of how all your marketing work is going.
The graph in the center of the screen shows the results of all your campaigns. Hover over a colored segment to see more details. Additionally, you’ll have four bar graphs showing several metrics.
- Emails Attempted – the total number of individual email messages attempted in those mailings.
- Opens – of all successful emails sent, how many were opened?
- Bounces – how many emails were unable to be delivered and were bounced back?
- Unopened – what is the number of emails that have not been opened or viewed?
- Clicks – of all the links sent, in all the emails, how many were clicked?
- Unsubscribes – how many people have asked to stop receiving your emails?