On the Emails tab, you can see details about the history of this Customer’s interactions, including what Marketing Campaign messages they’ve received, which links they’ve clicked, and any other Connection info that has been recorded.
Campaign Emails Sent
The first tab provides information about the emails that have been sent to the customer:
- Campaign: Subject – the name of the email campaign and the subject line of the email
- Sent – a date and time stamp indicating when the email was sent
- Opened – the date and time stamp when the email was opened
- the grey info icon indicates that the message was sent successfully. Click on the icon to see additional details about the email as well as a generic previs of the template used.
- the info icon turns red if the message was not sent successfully. The info displayed on the popover will show what error the email server sent back.
If you click on one of the rows, it will take you to the second tab, Links Clicked, which shows which links were clicked on that particular message.
Go back to the Campaign Emails Sent tab and click on the message to deselect it.
The Links Clicked tab lets you know what email links were clicked by the customer.
- Clicked is the date and time stamp when the link was clicked
- URL shows the website address that was viewed. The URL is clickable so that you can see the page where the customer was sent.
- Campaign: Subject – is the name of the marketing campaign and the subject of the email on which the link was clicked.
The default view of this tab shows every link the customer has clicked in every marketing email they received.
However, if you go back to the Campaign Emails Sent tab and select one of the emails, the Links Clicked tab will only display the associated links to the email chosen.
The Connection Notes tab shows messages sent from marketing campaigns and work order notifications (displayed in grey) and emails sent through e-Signature and Credit Card Processing (displayed in blue).
Each row shows:
- Date/Time – the time stamp of when the email was sent
- Send/Rcvd – the inbox icon shows if the email was sent ( ) or received ( ).
- Connection Type – shows if the email was sent as a marketing campaign or an individual email.
- Title – the subject of the email sent
- Opened the time stamp added when the email was opened
- the grey info icon indicates that the message was sent successfully. Click on the icon to see additional details about the email as well as a generic preview of the template used.
- the info icon turns red if the message was not sent successfully. The info displayed on the popover will show the reason the email failed to send listed in the Server Response