The iPoint Schedule Simple calendar is your one-stop shop to view the schedule for your employees. You can see work orders, events/meetings, and assignments with due dates from the calendar. Need to know the location of the Job? We have Google Maps built into the Calendar as well to track the Job locations too! You can also adjust the calendar to see specific dates or find work orders based on specific criteria.
By default, the calendar will open to display the current day, regardless of the view you choose. Moving to different days is done in three ways.
- Use the navigation arrows to move forward or backward. When viewing a daily calendar, the arrows will move the calendar one day at a time. Viewing the monthly calendar, use the arrows to advance or reverse the calendar a month at a time.
- The Today link between the arrows will take you back to the current day.
- Directly to the left of the navigation arrows is a calendar icon. ( ) Click the icon to open the Calendar drop down.
- Click on a particular date to load it to the main view.
- Use the forward and back arrows on either side of the month to advance or reverse the calendar to find a different month.
- Once the desired day is selected, the calendar drop down will be dismissed. Re-selecting the Calendar Icon when the Calendar drop down is open will dismiss the Calendar drop down.
Items are added to the calendar constantly by a variety of people throughout your organization. The calendar refreshes automatically every couple of minutes. If you want to reload the calendar faster than the automated schedule, click the Refresh icon to force the screen refresh. This button works the same as the refresh button at the top right corner of the screen.
Enter a text string in the wildcard search to limit the events and work orders being displayed to those that contain the text string entered. This search finds events that match the customer, location, work order description, or anything in the work order title.
To the left of the Wildcard search field, we have included the Legacy Calendar option. This will allow you to switch back to the original iPoint SchedulePro Calendar while retaining the user’s calendar preferences.
Additional options and instructions for the use of the iPoint Calendar are available on these pages:
- Viewing Options
- Navigating Events
- Work Orders
- Schedule Simple Calendar Settings
- Schedule Simple Calendar Filters
- User Settings