The iPoint Support module is your one-stop shop for everything support-related!
Clicking on the module opens a pop-over window with every option you could need for contacting iPoint.
- Online Manual: You are reading the manual right now! Clicking this button opens our manual in your default web browser. We are constantly updating the manual, so it should always have the latest and most significant details about iPoint, settings, and tricks.
- Manual Search: Directly below the Online Manual button is a search box where you can enter a query to search the online manual. Enter a topic in this field to see corresponding manual pages.
- Email Us: This button will open your default email program, with a blank email pre-addressed to us so you can quickly shoot us a note with a question or suggestion. By the way, we like attaboys, too!
- Call Us: Our phone number is never far away. Click this button to call us. And no, our phone number is not 867-5309. As a bonus for iPhone users, you can tap on our phone number and have your phone call us directly.
- University: This button opens a new window where you can enroll in iPoint University. The University is a series of inline courses you can complete right in the iPoint software.
- Share My Screen: Sometimes, you need a support specialist to see what you are doing. Click here and enter the number we give you… and voila, we’ll have eyes on your computer.
- Install iPoint: This button is a shortcut to our online manual, where you can find instructions on how to install iPoint on your local computer or iOS devices.
- Previous Announcements: When you open iPoint, you will periodically see an announcement window with tips, tricks, or insights on how to interact with iPoint and our team. After reading the notice, you will dismiss it and get to work. But sometimes, you might think, “I remember a splash screen with information. Where is that?” This button is where you go! Click the Previous Annoucemenets window to see a list of each historical message. Or use the search feature to quickly find the announcement that deals with a specific topic.
- Development Roadmap: Do you want to know what our crack staff of developers is doing? Click this button to be whisked away to our developers’ cave filled with energy drinks and flashing computer screens. This information is a peek into the projects you can expect in the next few development cycles.
- Change Log: Never let it be said that iPoint is a stale app. We constantly develop new features and fix undocumented features (remember, iPoint doesn’t have bugs). The changelog in our manual outlines all the latest and most significant parts of iPoint. Click this button to see all the new stuff you can do with iPoint.
- Release Notes: When we release a new version of iPoint, we’ll do our best to document the changes here. Many changes will be displayed on a splash screen when you log into iPoint. But this button gives you access to previous release notes. – New in 11.0203
- Close: This is a magic button. Pressing it will make the Support Options — “poof” — disappear!
iPoint Version: 11.0203
Last modified: 14 Mar 2022
Thanks for your feedback.