The Sales Order reports provide details about various aspects of the sales order process in iPoint and are used to evaluate billing and review delivery of parts, among other things.
- Summary – this report provides a quick look at all the sales orders in your system
- Profitability – gives an overview of the profitability of your sales orders
- Production – see the status of delivered goods and services on all sales orders
- Labor Time – provides a quick snapshot of the time sold versus the time used on sales orders
- Delivered Not Invoiced – shows the total of parts and labor that is sold vs. the total that has been delivered
- Funds Available / Needed – displays how much money needs to be invoiced to cover the parts and labor that has been delivered
- Item Stock Summary – lists all the parts that have been placed on sales orders and provides the requested, ordered, staged, or delivered status
- Change Orders – provides details of all change orders in the iPoint system
- Mix Analysis – gives a breakdown of parts and labor and the aging of the job
- Progress Billing – helpful for determining when it is time to send the next invoice to customers
When clicking on most Sales Order reports, you are presented with a preliminary options box where you can define search parameters prior to running the report. All of these options and more are available once the report has been run, so you can fine-tune your search criteria.