This report shows all of the sales Activities completed by various staff members within your company.
- Activities are defined in Settings > Pop Up Lists > Activity Types
- Assigned in Settings > Users > Goals
- Tracked in CRM > Customers > Activities.
- Activity Created From Date – the date you want to have the report start
- Activity Created To Date – the date of the last activity you want to be reported
- Activity Completed From Date – the starting date you want to show when activities were completed
- Activity Completed To Date – the ending date of completed activities
- Sales Rep – place a star next to the name of the salesperson(s) assigned to the activity. This differs from the person completing the activity.
- Customer – choose one or multiple customers by placing stars next to the people who should be included in the report.
- Completed By – the name of the iPoint user who completed the activity. Select one or more by placing stars next to the names to be displayed.
Customer – groups all customer activities together.
Sales Rep – group all activities together by the name of the sales representative.
Completed By – group activities by the name of the person who completed the activity.
Standard Print, Save, Email, and View PDF options are available.