Welcome to the iPoint Manual
In this manual, you will find instructions and tutorials on how to use the iPoint Control software for your Audio Video business. And while we’re not clinging by the tips of our fingers to an iffy-looking rebar structure, we are hard at work building user manual content to answer all of your burning iPoint questions.
How to Use the iPoint Manual (No Hardhat Required)
You can visit the iPoint Manual for detailed module information, answers to frequently asked questions, and comprehensive iPoint set-up tutorials and information.
The manual is designed to match the module layout of iPoint. The Table of Contents to the left shows information for the various modules. Click on each module to see an expanded list of topics demonstrating how to use and/or setup iPoint.
iPoint Manual Tips
Here are a few tips to get you started:
- Use the search bar at the top of the screen to search for a keyword or phrase
- Click on images in the manual to zoom in
- Click the orange links throughout the manual to access any additional/related information
- Click the printer icon in the top-right corner to print the page you’re currently viewing
- Warnings are marked with a red warning box
- Important information is marked with a blue info box
If you have questions or concerns, please contact us:
Phone: (800) 535-4101