Full iPoint integration with your operations
The onsite training will be customized to the specific workflow and business model you use, allowing you and your staff to use all the iPoint software features in real world scenarios.
The training is delivered on your premises through a hands-on-training workshop on the course of three days (additional days also available).
The onsite training usually focuses on these areas of the software; however, we can customize the workshop content to the specific needs of your business.
- System setup – 4 to 6 hours
- Proposals and sales – 2 to 3 hours
- Project management and scheduling – 2 to 3 hours
- Purchasing and staging – 2 to 3 hours
- Billing and receiving – 2 to 3 hours
- Technicians and work orders – 2 to 3 hours
Business process consulting
Besides training, we also offer consulting on how to optimize, streamline and improve your audio video daily workflow. Consulting usually requires a full day of additional training.
Meet your trainer Dave Maurer
Onsite training is conducted by Dave Maurer, Director of Consulting & Training. Dave provides daily training webinars and produces training materials for iPoint, in addition to providing client phone support. Previous to joining the iPoint team, Dave worked for more than a decade at a custom audio video integrator in Portland, Oregon as the Director of Business and Finance. He holds an MBA in Business Management with a technology emphasis.
iPoint Onsite Pricing
- $6,000.00 for 3 training days (minimum)
- $1,500.00 for each additional day (optional)
- Cost includes all travel, transportation, lodging and meal expenses for our instructor.
- Additional travel cost applies if you are located outside of the lower 48 states.
Onsite training requirements
- Your company needs to provide adequate training space and the ability to project the iPoint software on a TV or big screen.
- Training must be scheduled at least 30 days in advance to allow planning and travel logistics.
- In most cases, a three-day training is adequate, but we can customize the duration based on your staff needs.
- Onsite visits are typically Tuesday through Thursday. We can accommodate other days upon request.
Find the right Onsite training dates
Use this calendar to see possible availability from our on-site training team. Please note, training must be scheduled at least 30 days in advance to allow planning and travel logistics.
Available dates calendar
Contact us to get started
Use this form to contact Dave and get started planning your onsite training. This form does not confirm or guarantee dates or training availability. Please note, training must be scheduled and paid for at least 30 days in advance to allow planning and travel logistics. Be sure to check out the calendar for current availability. We will contact you to finalize training dates and details.
iPoint University is a role based training system. Each user can enroll in courses that pertain to the roles that perform in your company. Administrators can monitor and review course completion in real time for each of their team members.