Meet your trainer Dave Maurer
This is Dave. Dave likes business. And Dave loves to see businesses succeed. If you ask him what gives him purpose and joy in life, he’ll respond, “helping people become the best they can be.” And this flows directly into his job here at iPoint as the Director of Consulting and Training.
In addition to being our onsite trainer, Dave writes most of the training materials and is the star of our training video series. Oh yea, and he is our resident collector of Dad Jokes.
Dave brings more than 30 years of business experience, with more than 15 years in the AV industry. As a self-described accounting nerd, Dave also likes working with numbers and spreadsheets. He holds an MBA in Business Management with a technology emphasis.
We think you’ll like Dave. And we think you’ll find that he is helpful and a lot of fun to have around.
iPoint Onsite Pricing
- $6,000.00 for 3 training days (minimum)
- $1,500.00 for each additional day (optional)
- Cost includes all travel, transportation, lodging and meal expenses for our instructor.
- Additional travel cost applies if you are located outside of the lower 48 states.
Onsite training requirements
- Your company needs to provide adequate training space and the ability to project the iPoint software on a TV or big screen.
- Training must be scheduled at least 30 days in advance to allow planning and travel logistics.
- In most cases, a three-day training is adequate, but we can customize the duration based on your staff needs.
- Onsite visits are typically Tuesday through Thursday. We can accommodate other days upon request.
Find the right Onsite training dates
Use this calendar to see possible availability from our on-site training team. Please note, training must be scheduled at least 30 days in advance to allow planning and travel logistics.
Onsite Training during COVID
Dave will travel to your location during the pandemic as long as your state and local government are not restricting movement. If city or state governments have quarantine or stay-at-home orders in place, Dave may not be able to provide onsite training at this time. Since every state and city has different requirements, each training request will be addressed on a case-by-case basis.
While onsite, Dave will do his best to respect local guidelines for social distancing and mask-wearing. It is his desire that all participants feel safe and comfortable.
We will work with you to find alternative training methods via Zoom or other web-based means to provide dedicated training in lieu of Onsite Training if travel restrictions prevent us from coming to you.