iPoint offers onsite training opportunities for you and your staff. This training features hands-on work with your staff, your data, and your processes with the intent of integrating iPoint into your daily operations.
While we take great care to provide daily webinars, live phone coaching, and iPoint University videos, sometimes there is nothing better than to have a live trainer working exclusively with the staff in your office.
Onsite training is typically focused on the following areas:
- System Setup (4-6 hours)
- Proposals & Sales (2-3 hours)
- Project Manager & Scheduling (2-3 hours)
- Purchasing & Staging (2-3 hours)
- Billing & Receiving (2-3 hours)
- Technicians & Work Orders (2-3 hours)
- We also offer business process consulting, which is typically at least one full day depending on the topics
Onsite Training Details
- Cost is $6,000 for 3 training days onsite and includes travel.
- Additional training days are available, by request, at $1,500 a day.
- Additional travel fees apply outside of the lower 48 states.
- Onsite visits must be scheduled 30 days in advance to facilitate planning and travel logistics.
Your company needs to provide adequate training space and have the ability to project the iPoint software on a TV or big screen.
Typically, Dave arrives in town the night before and joins you first thing the next morning for day one of training. He stays as long as you need, but 3 days is usually adequate, depending on the training your staff requires.
Request an Onsite Training Visit
First, take a look at Dave’s availability for onsite training here. Onsite visits are typically Tuesday through Thursday (3 days minimum) and must be scheduled a minimum of 30 days in advance. Additional training days are available by request.
Then, submit the request form below and Dave will get in touch with you to schedule your onsite training visit!
*We schedule onsite trainings on a first-come, first-served basis; therefore, requested dates cannot be guaranteed.