Sales Order Module Features
Allocate product from stock, submit a product request to the purchasing manager, or create a purchase order
Stage product in bulk to save time
Allocate non-inventory items, such as wires and cables
See at a glance which of your parts have been ordered, staged, and delivered
Create tasks from products
Create deposit invoices, invoices for progress billing, and other invoices for the sold sales order
Link multiple sales orders, which will allow you to do all of the product ordering, billing, and task creation from one sales order for efficient records keeping
Create and track change orders efficiently:
- Change orders are nested into the original sales order
- Each change order is individually tracked
- Remove an item but keep the labor on the change order
- Automatically include items added by your techs in the field
- Bill change orders with standard line item billing or progressive billing
Are You Ready to Experience iPoint for Yourself?
Schedule a Personalized Demo Today!
It only takes a minute to fill out the form and we’ll be in touch before you can say “Blueberry Pie.”
Want to Learn More?
Watch the following videos to learn more about the sales order module in iPoint.