Reporting Module Features
Take advantage of a myriad of reports available for nearly every aspect of your business management/analysis. Report categories include:
- Sales: sales order summary, profitability, and labor time reports, change orders reports, commission reports
- Accounting: invoice summary, payment reports
- Project Management: expense reports, task reports including the ability to see which tasks took longer than expected to complete
- Inventory Control and Purchasing: purchase order line reports and purchase order summary, stock reports
- Human Resources: track employee hours with time clock reports
- Asset Management: asset/equipment tracking, vehicle mileage and service records
- Labor/Work Order Tracking: work order labor commission, added parts, time onsite
- Customer Relationship Management: customer notes report, payments received, customer activity goals
Create your own ad-hoc reporting package to be delivered to specific users on a set schedule (daily, weekly, monthly). Choose a timespan and get daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and/or yearly overviews of many of your most important business metrics, such as:
- New proposals
- Sales order totals
- Billed invoice amounts
- Received purchase orders
- Scheduled and completed work orders
Are You Ready to Experience iPoint for Yourself?
Schedule a Personalized Demo Today!
It only takes a minute to fill out the form and we’ll be in touch before you can say “Blueberry Pie.”
Want to Learn More?
Watch the following videos to learn more about the reporting module in iPoint.