Client Relations Manager module at a glance
Record, track, search and organize all your contacts – clients, suppliers, partners – in one place.
Unlimited jobs per customer
Customer jobs allow you to constrain each customer project into an isolates set of records for concise tracking of financials, time and history, within the combined customer records.
Create custom alerts per client
Keep important documents, files and images
Get alert updates automatically
Se alerts when selecting the customer anywhere in iPoint
Alerts when creating work orders
Provide special work order related instructions for technicians.
The proposals module at a glance
Supercharge your sales with a streamlined way to generate and follow up proposals.
Customize each proposal
Tailor the pricing and description information that appears on each proposal, such as the ability to hide unit price, accessories, labor lines, and locations, as well as show the project phase
Tailor the proposal package with templates including an auto-generated table of contents, custom group summary, picture book, scope of work statement, grand totals, etc.
Customize each proposal line
Create proposal templates
Cloned proposals to jump start your bid process
Especially useful for frequently used designs, such as for a builder who will be building multiple version of the same house
Advanced Proposal Features
Add a list of custom locations specific to the customer proposal.
Full cost & profits view
See your parts and labor costs and profit margin as you create each proposal
Provide better information
Add customer facing sales notes and technician notes that will show up on the work order, as well as upload photos to help direct technicians regarding installation
Choose from multiple payment schedules and contracts.
Sales orders module at a glance
Simplify allocating products from your stock or to be purchased.
Better Sale Orders management
Allocate product from stock, submit a product request to the purchasing manager, or create a purchase order.
Stage product in bulk to save time
Allocate non-inventory items, such as wires and cables
See at a glance which of your parts have been ordered, staged, and delivered
Sale orders integration with other modules.
Create tasks from products
Create deposit invoices, invoices for progress billing, and other invoices for the sold sales order
Link multiple sales orders, which will allow you to do all of the product ordering, billing, and task creation from one sales order for efficient records keeping
Create and track change orders efficiently.
- Change orders are nested into the original sales order
- Each change order is individually tracked
- Remove an item but keep the labor on the change order
- Automatically include items added by your techs in the field
- Bill change orders with standard line item billing or progressive billing
Inventory module at a glance.
Track your stock on-hand, on-order, staged and delivered inventory in real time.
Inventory module features
- See your stock on-hand, on-order, staged, or delivered in real time
- Access detailed inventory reports, including recent product requests
- Simplify your bulk quantity ordering process with master packs: order in bulk and sell in individual
- Set minimum and maximum inventory thresholds for specific inventory locations and for your overall in-stock count
- Scan items with a bar code scanner to: receive items on a purchase order, add items to a work order, deliver items to the customer, and add items to an invoice.
Inventory Purchasing Manager
Inventory reorder lists
Purchasing module at a glance.
Create and manage purchase orders for one or multiple jobs.
Purchasing module main features
- Create purchase orders from within the sales order or from the Purchase Request Manager (PRM)
- Combine items for multiple jobs on a single purchase order
- Scan item bar codes to receive products on a purchase order
- Push multiple purchase order receipts to simplify your accounting processes when working with a vendor that sends multiple invoices/shipments
Creating a Purchase Order
Receiving Items in Purchase Orders
Projects module at a glance.
Set things in motion with tasks, parts, times and records for our jobs.
Project module main features
Projects is the parent directory for: tasks, parts, times, and supporting records for a job
Manage many tasks at one time
Track estimated vs. actual time to completion for each task
Create a list of subtasks for individual tasks; these required subtasks ensure that your technicians perform the task to company standards every time
Add media to a task; mock up photos with drawings and stencils to show technicians where products should be installed
Leverage real-time inventory control for parts associated with tasks
Create and schedule work orders from the projects module
Duplicate and link work orders, as well as auto-update linked work orders
Creating a Project
Work Orders module in detail.
Coordinate work with your techs at the office or in the field.
Creating Work Orders
Create work orders directly from the project or the calendar
Create work orders directly from an invoice—which is especially helpful for service work, where you don’t need to go through the proposal to sales order process
Create persistent work orders which allow you to use the same work order for multiple days
Using Work Orders in the Field
Create work orders in the field—in real time
Deliver all or multiple parts at once from the work order
Indicate actual time it took to complete specific tasks
Call or email the customer from mobile work orders on iOS
View map and driving directions to the jobsite directly from iOS work orders
Track expenses incurred by technicians in the field.
- Upload and save receipts for invoicing and employee reimbursement
- Invoice the customer for these expenses, when appropriate
- Set a default markup for expenses incurred in the field
- Expenses will appear on the work order, project, and sales order for the job
Tracking Technician Hours and Location in the Field
Track the GPS location of your technicians while they’re on the clock and in the field
Techs can clock hours on a jobsite in multiple ways: enter a start and end time; enter a specific duration in minutes; add time in increments of 5 min, 15 min, 45 min, 1 hr
Require a “service performed” to be recorded on each clock-in entry
Link work orders to service projects which allows you to watch over a time period how much service work you’ve done for a particular client
Assignment module in detail.
Create to-dos for yourself or your staff and track them in a calendar.
Assignment module main features.
Create personal to-dos for yourself
Delegate assignments to others from most iPoint modules
Keep track of your assignments on the calendar and on the iPoint dashboard
Collaborate with others on assignments
Add any number of followers to an assignment so stakeholders can track progress
Create reoccurring assignments
Add notes and attachments (photos or other media) to an assignment
Add a checklist to an assignment: a to-do list that must be completed before the assignment can be marked as complete
Receive progress notifications on assignments you’re following
Assignments created from WOs, invoices, sales orders, etc. are tied to those records
Creating a new assignment
Sorting and searching assignments
The Calendar module at a glance
Access all your time sensitive tasks, events and activities in smart calendars.
Calendar module main features
iPoint calendar is specifically built for resource scheduling—work orders are tightly integrated into calendar
Plan out projects using milestones; you can plot out phases like rough-in, install, and finish, etc.
Drag and drop events between technicians and days
Schedule and organize your team by groups such as techs, security, sales, electrical, etc.
Create work orders directly from the calendar
Work orders are color-coded on calendar by status or by technician
Click and drag to add events to a specific time/resource
Integrate iPoint calendar with Google calendar
The automobile module at a glance
Manage the vehicles in your fleet, from tracking mileage to keeping up with maintenance.
Detailed automobile tracking
Track detailed information about each vehicle in your fleet, including VIN, make, model, etc., as well as its in service mileage, and how often maintenance services should be done.
Record mileage for each trip
- Create “Home,” “Office,” and other saved locations and choose from the locations for the day’s work orders
- If choosing a work order location as your ending location, iPoint will prompt the technician to clock-in
More Autos module features
See your upcoming vehicle maintenance needs right at the bottom of your Autos screen, including oil change, tire rotation radiator, and transmission service
Record vehicle expense information; upload and save receipts for reimbursement
Record detailed vehicle maintenance information
The time clock module at a glance
Keep your staff working hours under control and organized to calculate precise salaries.
Time Clock Module Features
Track hours for hourly and salaried employees
Adjust employee clock-in and clock-out time as needed with administrator access
See at a glance how many hours each employee has worked for the week
Run time clock reports to keep records of employee hours
Keep track of employees approaching overtime for the week
See employee GPS location for clock-in and clock-out if they used an iOS device to log their hours
Time clock administrator features
The reporting module at a glance.
Generate detailed reports of individual or group data points in your workflow.
Reporting main features
Take advantage of a myriad of reports available for nearly every aspect of your business management/analysis. Report categories include:
- Sales: sales order summary, profitability, and labor time reports, change orders reports, commission reports
- Accounting: invoice summary, payment reports
- Project Management: expense reports, task reports including the ability to see which tasks took longer than expected to complete
- Inventory Control and Purchasing: purchase order line reports and purchase order summary, stock reports
- Human Resources: track employee hours with time clock reports
- Asset Management: asset/equipment tracking, vehicle mileage and service records
- Labor/Work Order Tracking: work order labor commission, added parts, time onsite
- Customer Relationship Management: customer notes report, payments received, customer activity goals
Create your own ad-hoc reporting package
Delivered to specific users on a set schedule (daily, weekly, monthly). Choose a timespan and get daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and/or yearly overviews of many of your most important business metrics, such as:
- New proposals
- Sales order totals
- Billed invoice amounts
- Received purchase orders
- Scheduled and completed work orders
The invoicing module at a glance.
Improve your cashflow generating invoices faster and from multiple workflow events.
Invoicing module main features
Create invoices from field work orders, resulting in improved cashflow
Experience completely integrated two-way QuickBooks sync. No incomplete data, no manual import, and no third party needed for additional support
Request items directly from an invoice
Create an invoice from items scanned with a bar code scanner
Use an invoice and its items to create projects or work orders with these items as tasks
Invoice for time and materials directly from a work order
Invoice from three different sections of iPoint
- From a sales order (deposit invoices, progress payments, etc. for sold proposals)
- From projects/work orders (time and materials invoices)
- From the Accounting module (ad hoc or POS invoicing)
Use Request for Payment (RFP) billing
- Create progressive requests for payment that are non-posting transactions
- Automatically create invoices for goods and services delivered
- Combine progress payments with delivery invoices to track actual revenue and costs in the period they were incurred
The RMA ticketing module at a glance
Simplify processing returns with semi-automated workflows.
RMA Ticketing main features
Store shipping information and track shipping automatically
View and print detailed report logs for each RMA
View related client documentation (e.g. photos of the damaged product) and notes
View the work order from which the RMA was created (if applicable)
Create new invoices, work orders, and assignments from the RMA module
The marketing module at a glance
Engage with your clients with powerful marketing tools integrated with your CRM.
Marketing module main features
Send monthly newsletters and marketing campaigns
Choose from several prebuilt email template designs or build your own
Create your own newsletter templates using iPoint’s easy drag and drop email builder
Set an email campaign to send out on a specific day
Schedule an email campaign to send at regular intervals
Create fixed, dynamic, and semi-dynamic mailing lists for your newsletter campaigns
Automatically add customers to email lists based on triggers you set. For example, you could create a trigger that adds customers with newly sold sales orders to an email list used to send a welcome newsletter
Track overall email marketing analytics, as well as metrics for individual email campaigns, including opens, clicks, and bounces
Track invalid emails and users who have unsubscribed to keep your email lists up-to-date