In the Media tab, you can add any media associated with this item. This media will be available to the technician when they’re installing the item. This is a great place to add photos of where in the room the item should be installed and/or other graphics to assist with installation. In the Media tab, you can add image files such as .jpg, .png, .tif, and .gif, you could add audio/video notes or information in .mp3 or .mp4 format, you can add .pdf and .txt files, and more.
- Add media
- Click the Insert Media button and select a file on your computer
- Copy and paste the image into the Add Media Here field
- Drag and drop the image into the Add Media Here field
- Enter a description in the Add a Description Here field
After the media has been inserted, you will have an additional option of drawing on the photo
- Click the Draw on Pic button (marker-red) [Learn More]
- Use the available tools to draw and write on the image
- Click the Save button to save your edits, OR
- Click the Cancel button to close without saving your edits.
Click the Delete Media button next to a media item you would like to delete.
Open Item Master
Open the Master for the selected item by clicking the Open Master button.
For additional information, watch the Designer—Product Details—Media Tab video: