In the accessories tab, you can view, edit, and delete accessories associated with the selected parent item.
View AccessoriesYou can see an item’s accessories in the bottom half of the Accessories tab. For each accessory, you will see:
- Product Name: The product name
- Cost: Item cost
- Price: Item price
- Quantity: How many
- Ext Price: The total price for all items plus labor
- X button: Click the X to delete the accessory
Below the list of accessories, you can see:
Accessory Total Parts: The total price for all the accessories
Accessory Total Labor: The total labor for all the accessories
Edit an Accessory
In the list of accessories at the bottom of the popover window, you can edit the Cost, Price, Quantity, and Ext Price for an accessory.
Delete an Accessory
Delete an accessory by clicking the “X” button to the right of the accessory name.
Add an AccessoryTo add a new accessory to a selected item:
- Choose an accessory by:
- Using the Manufacturer, Category, and/or Type filters, OR
- Using the Wild Card search, OR
- Selecting it from the Product dropdown list
- Click the Add Accessory button
- Edit the Cost, Price, Quantity, and Ext Price for the new accessory, if desired
Open Item Master
Open the Master for the selected item by clicking the Open Master button.
For additional information, watch the Designer—Product Details—Accessories Tab video: