Invoicing Module Features
Create invoices from field work orders, resulting in improved cashflow
Experience completely integrated two-way QuickBooks sync. No incomplete data, no manual import, and no third party needed for additional support
Request items directly from an invoice
Create an invoice from items scanned with a bar code scanner
Use an invoice and its items to create projects or work orders with these items as tasks
Invoice for time and materials directly from a work order
Invoice from three different sections of iPoint:
- From a sales order (deposit invoices, progress payments, etc. for sold proposals)
- From projects/work orders (time and materials invoices)
- From the Accounting module (ad hoc or POS invoicing)
Use Request for Payment (RFP) billing:
- Create progressive requests for payment that are non-posting transactions
- Automatically create invoices for goods and services delivered
- Combine progress payments with delivery invoices to track actual revenue and costs in the period they were incurred
Are You Ready to Experience iPoint for Yourself?
Schedule a Personalized Demo Today!
It only takes a minute to fill out the form and we’ll be in touch before you can say “Blueberry Pie.”
Want to Learn More?
Watch the following videos to learn more about invoicing in iPoint.