Need a job? Enjoy being on the phone? Want to work in your Sesame Street pajamas? Do you live for the feeling you get when you teach someone something new and know it has profoundly affected their lives? Great, because we are looking for someone to…
- Get paid $40-50K [Sweet Job. Check!]
- Be primary phone support for a rapidly expanding software company [Mad Phone Skills. Check!]
- Work from the comfort of your own home [Sesame Street PJs. Check!]
- Train users on the ins and outs of our software [A Love of Teaching. Check!]
What We’re Looking For
The person we hire must have the following skills:
- Outgoing, positive personality
- Ability to quickly learn new skills
- Super, stupendous, awesome communications skills
- Ability to self-manage
- Ability to handle multiple tasks thrown at you
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills as you will be working with users directly all of the time
- Ability to think outside the box: find creative solutions to new challenges
We are looking to hire someone remotely (within the continental US). So, you’ll just need a quiet place to field phone calls and a strong internet connection. Candidates with accounting or QuickBooks experience will be held with a touch higher esteem.
What You’ll Be Doing For Us
- Onboarding new customers with our software
- Customer service
Those two things don’t sound like a lot, but generally you will be answering LOTS of phone calls and emails to answer questions and solve problems for our users. Our software is big and the onboarding process can seem daunting. That’s where you come in. We want you to make learning the software an absolute joy for our new users. During any spare moments you have, we also love to support the professional development of our employees in whatever areas interest them. We can help you learn software development, accounting, business management, or anything else that interests you and provides value to iPoint.
What We Do
We create perceptive solutions that solve everyday problems and offer procedural wisdom to help businesses increase profitability and reduce chaos through organized workflow, processes, communication and documentation.
At iPoint you will primarily be supporting and training on our flagship software iPoint Control. This is a FileMaker-based application that is built for the audio-visual service industry. iPoint helps companies create proposals, manage projects, track inventory, do billing, and pretty much run the whole darn company. You can check out more about us and our wondrous product at iPointSolutions.net.
Apply for the Support/Onboarding Specialist Position
Please complete and submit the short application form below. Be sure to attach a copy of your resume.