Come on down to the Silverdome for a thrill-show spectacular! Sunday! Sunday! Sund—
Er.. where were we? Right, tasks! Ahem. Increase your productivity and crush your workday with this helpful tip.
To add tasks from a project to an existing work order:
- Open an existing WO
- Click the Tasks/Parts button
- Click the New From Project button
- This will open the Task Picker window
- Anything with a blue “W” along the right edge is already on a work order)
- At the top of the Task Picker are several fields to allow you to tailor your choices:
- Set up to two levels of filters to find tasks by specific location, project phase, task type, etc.
- Change the sort order to sort by manufacturer, location, phase, etc.
- Use the wild card search
- Tick any of four check boxes to see additional information in the list (task completion status, tech assigned, task description, and product manufacturer)
- Click the Toggle All button to select or deselect all tasks
- Select the tasks you want to add by ticking the check boxes along the right side of the Task Picker
- Note the Total Selected Task ETC listed at the bottom of the screen
- Click the Add Selected Tasks button